UNIDEN HAND HELD ANALOG PORTABLE SCANNER
9000 CHANNEL TRUNKING HANDHELD PORTABLE SCANNER
- Model Number: BC346XT
- Availability: IN STOCK
· 9,000 Channels
· Up to 500 TGID channels per trunked system
· EDACS ESK support – Allows you to monitor EDACS systems that use and EDACS System Key. (Will not decode ProVoice Digital.)
· Control Channel Data Output – allows the analysis of control channel data without the need to perform invasive modifications to the scanner
· Close Call Temporary Store
· GPS Support for location based scanning, location alerts, and crows-flight navigation (with external GPS unit attachment)
· Independent GPS Control of Sites and Channel Groups (with external GPS unit attachment)
· Fire Tone Out Search - built-in frequency counter displays the received tones.
· Band Scope - gives a graphic representation of signal activity.
· Multi-Site support
· Temporary Lockout
· Startup Configurations
· System / Channel Number Tagging - provides rapid access to a specific system or channel.
· Audio AGC helps balance audio level.
· Individual channel volume offset.
· Intermediate Frequency Exchange - changes the IF used for a selected frequency to help avoid image and other mixer-product interference on a frequency.
· Key Safe Mode - lets you hand the scanner to a novice user and prevent programming from being modified.
· Private Systems - lets you flag a system so that it cannot be read out of the scanner or modified.
· Priority ID Scan on trunked systems
· Preemptive Priority on Motorola analog systems
· Quick-Access Search Keys
· Negative Channel dropout delay (forced resume)
· Keypad Backlight
- Compact Design With Dynamic Memory - Gives you unrivaled control over your scanner by programming the channels you need, keeping the other free, as well as the ability to group systems together.
- Continuous Band Coverage - Allows coverage from virtually every frequency from 25 MHz to 1.3 GHz excluding the cellular bands and UHF TV band, so you can tune into police, fire, weather, ambulance, aircraft, military, ham radio, and more.
- Preprogrammed Service Searches - This feature allows you to easily search public safety (police, fire, EMS), weather, news, VHF TV broadcast, ham radio, marine, railroad, air CB radio, FRS/GMRS radio, racing, and special channel frequencies.
- 9000 Channels - Allows you to save you favorite frequency information
- Trunktracker (EDACS, Motorola, LTR) - tracks Motorola Type I/II/II Hybrid, EDACS, and LTR analog trunk systems.
- CTCSS / DCS Decode - Allows you to reduce interference when a system you want to hear uses CTCSS or DCS.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert - This feature allows a user to input a six-digit cod (F.I.P.S code) that will designate a localized severe weather warning. this function will only alert the user of impending weather conditions for their specific area code or codes. These codes may be obtained from the "National Weather Service" website.
- Alpha Tagging - Allows you to assign a name to the channels and talk group ID's to make it easier to identify who is talking.
- PC Control/Programming - This feature allows you to remotely program and control the scanner.
- Backlit Keypad - Easy to read backlit keypad for enhanced night visibility.
- Beep Alert - This function allows the user to program any channel with an alert that will let the user know that a transmission has come in on a designated channel. This function can be programmed in up to all 1000 channels if desired.
- Menu Driven Design - This function allows advanced programming and control operation through the easy to use menu system.
- Total Channel Control - Allows the user to program delay, step, mode priority, attenuation, and more on a per-channel basis.
- Search Plus - this function allows the user to program up to 10 search ranges, auto search and store, and chain search.
- Trunk Search - Search for and monitor all the groups within a trunked system. Lockout unwanted groups during the search and save other groups to scan lists.
- Trunk Lockout - Lockout groups you don't wish to monitor from the trunked system.
- Trunk Delay - Apply a delay to trunking groups so that both sides of a conversation can be heard, even if the trunking frequencies changes between replies.
- Memory Backup - Frequencies stored in memory (EE PROM) in the even of a power failure.
|Accessories Included In This Package||PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES: Rechargeable NiMH Batteries, AC Adapter/charger, SMA Rubber Antenna, Belt Clip, Owner`s Manual on CD, SMA to BNC adapter, PC Interface DB9 Serial Computer Cable, and one year Uniden factory warranty|
Scanners can receive many of the following types of transmissions: Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Emergency Services, Weather, News, Amateur Ham Radio, Marine, Railroad, Air, Aircraft, Aviation, FRS/GMRS Radio, NASCAR, CART Racing, GMRS/FRS, News Media, plus all types of business applications.